The Ashland East Indian Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia) sunglasses are made from a true rosewood and is considered by many to be one of the world’s most beautiful lumbers. Wood tone varies from very dark brown to black with fine, closely spaced dark veins and white lines. Grain structure is straight and tight.
- Three-ply frame and two-ply temple construction
- In-house, handcrafted manufacturing process
- Sustainably-harvested wood, sourced from authorized and supervised plantations in southeast Asia
- Optical quality, SOLA by Carl Zeiss lenses offer 100% UVA/UVB protection (more info)
- Frame Measurements: 56-19-138 (mm – lens width x bridge x temple length)
- Stainless steel spring-loaded hinges
- Accompanied by wool storage pouch with leather drawstrings and engraved label.